Preparing GCP for CFCR¶
This topic describes how to prepare Google Cloud Platform (GCP) for Cloud Foundry Container Runtime (CFCR).
You must have the following to install CFCR on GCP:
An existing GCP project.
A user account with the Owner role in the GCP project. For more information, see the Understanding Roles topic in the GCP documentation.
You must enable the following API libraries:
- Google Cloud Resource Manager API
- Google Cloud Resource Manager API V2 (both the original and V2 versions are required)
- Google Identity and Access Management (IAM) API
To enable these APIs, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the GCP Console.
- From the left-hand navigation, select APIs & services > Library.
- Search for each library listed above. If it is disabled, click the Enable button to enable it.
Step 1: Deploy BOSH for CFCR on GCP¶
Pave your infrastructure and deploy the BOSH Director for CFCR by following the procedures in the Deploying BOSH for CFCR on GCP topic.
Step 2: Configure Routing¶
Configure your load balancers for CFCR by following the procedures in the Configuring IaaS Routing for GCP topic.
If you want to use Cloud Foundry for routing instead of IaaS load balancers, see the Configuring Cloud Foundry Routing topic.
Step 3: Deploy CFCR¶
After deploying BOSH for CFCR and configuring your load balancers, continue to the Deploying CFCR topic to finish the CFCR installation.